The Center for Academic Engagement (CAE) Clerical Assistant assists students, tutors, faculty, and staff at one of the many tutoring centers at Guilford Technical Community College. The CAE Clerical Assistant oversees the daily operation of a dynamic, learner-centered tutoring center, enforces and abides by CAE policies and procedures, communicates with a variety of college constituents, and creates an inclusive, professional, and learner-centered environment in order to enhance student success.
· Currently enrolled in associate degree program
· Associate degree or higher
· Experience in an administrative capacity
· One year of experience in an administrative capacity
· Previous work experience in a post-secondary institution
· Proficiency in using learning management systems (e.g., Moodle, Blackboard) and software to track academic support services (e.g.., TutorTrac)
Guilford Technical Community College offers more than 80 programs of study and continues to support success through innovative education, training and partnerships. The college offers associate degrees, diplomas and certificates as well as noncredit courses in professional development, personal enrichment, job training, career development and basic education. As the third largest of 58 community colleges in the North Carolina Community College System, GTCC serves more than 40,000 students annually from its Jamestown, Greensboro, High Point, Aviation and Donald W. Cameron campuses as well as its Small Business Center in Greensboro and High Point.